Monday, June 21, 2010

Progress in week 11


Stress is the difference between where you are and where you want to be. Right now, stress is what I'm feeling. I was to complete all the problems listed in guide 2 (Source: Official Guide – 12 and Official Guide Quant Review) by today and start with guide 3, but I still haven't completed the data sufficiency section in OG-12. Also, my score in data sufficiency from the Official Guide Review was devastating. Nevertheless, I'll post the scores tomorrow after completing the data sufficiency section from OG-12 today. 

Last week, I completed guide 2 and my weekend was spent solving questions from the OG-12 and OG-review. Have only 70 days left and I need to speed up. I haven't been doing any verbal. Quant is taking up all my time. I will start with guide 3 (Equations, Inequalities and VICs) tomorrow.

No comments: