Thursday, June 10, 2010

MGMAT - Number Properties

I worked on all the chapters in Manhattan GMAT Number Properties except for the chapters that reference to Official Guide questions. I'm going to start with that now. I came across something I didn't know. If you do all the Manhattan Guide questions that reference to OG, Manhattan GMAT says that you will end up doing all the questions in the OG. That would be one way of identifying the areas that need work.

I have a very short attention span, and I find that too much of anything makes me yawn. I've decided to make a small change in my plans and work on quant in the morning (when I'm alert and wide awake) and verbal in the evenings (when I'm tired and half asleep). Also, I mustn't do reading comprehension just before bed. It would be a good idea to start with Reading Comprehension in the evenings, I find it so hard to concentrate on the long and dull passages. CR and SC are better, because they are short passages/lines and make for easy reading. So my suggestion, from my experience, is start with RC, continue with CR and end with SC.

No comments: