Friday, April 23, 2010

On to Peterson's ARCO

Well, I've decided to move on to ARCO and focus on the Quant there. I read in the gmatclub forum that focusing on OG at an early point in preparation is a waste of Official questions. Might as well listen to those who have experience. My focus will be to work on ARCO, Kaplan for Quant and then work on ARCO and Kaplan again for Verbal and then finally move on to OG and the Manhattan Advanced topics (plus revise the chapters already done in the Manhattan guides). In addition, I also have the 4GMAT material to go through when I have extra time.

1 comment:

The Realm of Conscious and Beyond said...

Hmm! I'd suggest consult Arco only for writing Essay segment. Don't waste time here if you have MGMAT guides and Kaplan. Arco is good for AWA so do only AWA from there. Hope it helps!