Monday, October 4, 2010

GMAT Study Update

I'm done with Kaplan Verbal Workbook and I'm in the last chapter of Kaplan Math Workbook. In the Kaplan Premier and Kaplan 800 books, I have the word translations and data sufficiency chapters. Doing those at a time is too disheartening for me. I try not to get upset when I get questions in a row wrong, even while practicing, but this is pretty much what happens when I do Data Sufficiency and Word Translations. I will probably do a few problems a day from both the chapters and cover those chapters during the month.

So after working on the final chapter in the Kaplan Math Workbook, I'm going to start with OG-12 tomorrow. There are roughly 1500 problems (Quant and Verbal) in the OG-12, OG Math Workbook and OG Verbal Workbook. This is going to be my to-do list for the month.

1. OG - 10 PS, 10 DS, 10 SC, 10 CR and 10 RC
2. Grockit - 20 Quant, 20 Verbal
3. Knewton - 45 mins class
4. Manhattan GMAT - Revision. One book per week
5. Kaplan - Few problems from remaining chapters
6. One section test
7. Blog progress daily

No comments: