Monday, October 25, 2010

Beat the GMAT Practice Questions

Beat the GMAT practice questions were my first exposure to timing on the GMAT. I was leisurely browsing the BTG forum when I came across the link and decided to sign up for the BTG practice questions. I got the shock of my life when I found that I was getting only 2 DS and 5 PS questions right out of 20 questions. I tried SC, CR and RC and fared a little better.

BTG questions are not something you can blindly work on. After you get a good grasp on your study topics, these are the questions to attack. They are mostly moderate to difficult questions, so if you are looking for practice in this range, check them out.

So, there's so much material on GMAT, with so many forums, so why BTG practice questions? Quality questions in a timed enviroment with a record of how you're faring. The best thing is that the questions you've worked on, are not repeated. There are text and video explanations to all questions, which can help you improve your strategy to approaching a problem.

Also, BTG practice questions has a good review option. You can filter by section, subject or question number and check out your performance over a day, a week, two weeks or see how you've fared on all questions.

To check it out, click here!

No comments: