Friday, September 24, 2010

Started keeping an error log

Yesterday, I took time to make a note of all the mistakes I made on the Kaplan material. I set apart two books, one for quant and the other for verbal. Though I'm not done studying all the books (Kaplan Premier, Kaplan 800, Kaplan Verbal WB and Kaplan Math WB), I hope to complete them by the end of this month. With growing anxiety, I found that I had made over 70 mistakes in Quant, so far. I am yet to take stock of the errors on verbal (have 2 to 3 chapters left). 

As Richard suggested, I've decided not to worry so much about practice tests, but instead focus on the material (where I went wrong) and analyze my mistakes. Also, MGMAT Instructor Stacey Koprince has a good post on how to analyze practice problems. Take a look!

No comments: