Monday, September 27, 2010

Powerprep CAT I - 680 (45Q, 38V)

Nothing has changed between last week and this week, except that I have been working on my verbal. So I'm not sure how much I can rely on these scores. Anyways, today's score was not a letdown.

On the study front, I'm done working on verbal on all the Kaplan books (Kaplan Premier, Kaplan Verbal Workbook and Kaplan 800). Kaplan 800 is really tough. I found myself getting all the questions in the RC passage wrong, and a string of questions in SC wrong. Now, for the coming week, I have to work on word problems and data sufficiency from Kaplan Premier, Kaplan Math Workbook and Kaplan 800. After that, I will get to taking the dreaded Kaplan tests. I'm looking forward to working on OG. After working on Kaplan, revising Manhattan books and working on OG should be easy.

No comments: