Sunday, August 29, 2010

Princeton Review - CAT I - 620 (37Q, 39V)

I took the Princeton Review Practice CAT I today. Scored 620 (37Q, 39V). I was happy with the slight improvement in scores. Made a total of 8 mistakes on quant and 9 mistakes on verbal.


Quant Total: 37 Q - 29 correct, 8 wrong, 0 unanswered - 78%
One thing I'm happy to say is that I've eliminated the timing problem altogether. I finished on time and there was not a single question where I had to guess. So these mistakes are sure to be careless ones.

Verbal Total: 41 Q - 32 correct, 9 wrong, 0 unanswered - 78%
On verbal, I finished ahead of time as usual.

Got to get back to analysis now. I will take a short break of 2-3 hours and work on this. I'm sure that I can take my score to the 700+ level, provided I continue at the same pace of preparation.

2 comments:

shivrajk said...

Nice ! Keep up the good work. Have u postponed the GMAT day ? I missed any such update from you :)

aimingformba said...

@Shivraj: Yes, had to move it to the second week of November. What about you? How is your preparation going on?