Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Change in Plans!

Adekku and other fellow bloggers and friends, thanks for enquiring about my disappearance :-). I'm not dead studying, though there have been changes in plans.

I've decided to apply in Round 2 and rescheduled my GMAT date to the second week of November. I was getting too stressed about the unfinished chapters in GMAT, work deadlines and dismal test performances that I figured that it is better to reschedule. I'm taking Knewton classes too and find that they're fun! My time these days is mostly spent on Grockit. I've completed the easier questions on PS and DS in all areas in Quant and I'm moving on to the moderate section. Grockit has Quant and Verbal challenges (10 questions in each) which give you the percentile ranking based on your recent performance, performance in the challenges and the performance of other GMAT students. Each challenge is unlocked when you solve 20 group questions. I find that the challenges are a pretty good indicator of my performance so far. Since my Veritas prep test, I haven't taken any other test in a couple of  weeks. Was out of town last week and back after a refreshing vacation time with family. I will get  to the Princeton review test this weekend.

2 comments:

Stranger! said...

wow..you have already prepared so much.Still Rescheduling the exam?Wanna get 780 or what? :) anyway,Are you taking Knewton classes online?How much does it cost?Now that I am starting again with my preparation,I want to grab as much as I can!

aimingformba said...

@Stranger: Had to because I wasn't scoring above 600 in my practice tests. Btw, did you check with Knewton if their $300 offer for 3 month access is still valid? Here's the link

https://www.knewton.com/secure/gmat/signup/india-premier