Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Done with Geometry

Finally! I've covered Geometry and Co-ordinate Geometry and am working on Algebra now. This is something that I'm good at, so expecting to complete the two chapters in a day. Then, I will have to write down all the formulas for the chapters covered so far, and revise the chapters again, so that I get a decent score on my first practice test. 

The thing about practice tests, or any tests for that matter is that I get quite depressed when I score badly. So I keep putting off taking the test infinitely. One of the reasons I started blogging is to give myself a slight nudge in the direction of these tests.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A I am an Indian female applicant for Fall 2011. I am planning to take GMAT on 19th June.. Are you applying for Fall 2011 too?
My mail ID is anagha.mahajan01@gmail.com

aimingformba said...

Hi Anagha,

Yes, I'm planning to take the test on 30th August. Nice to read your blog. Liked your post on the cosmic conspiracy :-) All the best for your GMAT!

A